- PHP with default extensions (Session, JSON, Ctype, libxml, SimpleXML)
- MySQL 4.1+
- SQLite 3+
- PostgreSQL 10+
You can install Chyrp Lite in three steps:
- If using MySQL, create a MySQL database with a username and password.
- Download the latest release, unzip, and upload to your web server.
- Run the installation process by visiting install.php in your web browser.
You can upgrade Chyrp Lite in six steps:
- Backup your database before proceeding!
- Download the latest version of Chyrp Lite.
- Move your uploads folder and includes/config.json.php somewhere safe.
- Overwrite your current version with the new one.
- Restore your uploads folder and includes/config.json.php.
- Run the upgrade process by visiting upgrade.php in your web browser.